IMAGEN Design is a co-developer of the Game of Gifts, and maintains this website and also processes personal data.
We do this with the care that can be expected. We explain this in this Privacy Statement.
In this statement, we explain which personal information we collect and use on gameofgifts.org and for what purpose. Prepared: May 15, 2020.
IMAGEN | Design & Communication is a co-developer and producer of The Game of Gifts. We inform non-members and associate members about The Game of Gifts and the activities of certified coaches, trainers, and educators listed on the site via the website www.gameofgifts.org. We process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data.
We believe personal data should be handled with care. Personal information is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. We adhere to the requirements of the privacy legislation with the General Data Processing Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we:
- state clearly for which purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy declaration;
- limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- first, ask for explicit permission to process your data in cases in which your consent is required;
- not pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to be able to provide the requested service delivery, or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- take appropriate security measures to protect and require your personal data from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to make your personal data available upon request for inspection, correction, or removal.
If you want to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so via E-mail address: website [at] gameofgifts.org.
Use of personal data
When you visit this website, use services and membership of this website, personal data can be processed.
Depending on the services and functionalities you use on our website, we can process the following personal data:
- name, address, residence, date of birth, gender
- phone number
- e-mail address
- company details
- user name
- IBAN or financial account
- information that you enter yourself in an open field, such as a message in a contact form
- Login credentials
- Google Maps location determination
We process the data mentioned above for one or more of the following purposes:
- for information exchange with contact persons.
- to answer your questions by e-mail, post or telephone.
- to communicate with you by possibly sending electronic newsletters and mail.
- for correspondence, newsletters, membership records, and mention of members of this website.
- for data storage of members for e-Accounting, mail files, newsletter services on the computers responsible for this.
- to process any registration for our membership.
- this information may be used to inform members of this website about possibly relevant data, activities, products, or meetings for them.
- to register and process any complaint or evaluation.
- to approach you about your complaint or assessment because we want to investigate this.
- to improve our websites.
Provision to third parties
We only pass on the information you provide to third parties, if this is desired for the delivery of the products you have requested, or services required that are related to The Game of Gifts.
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure, among other things, that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties unless this is required or permitted by law. For example, the police may request information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
Secure and store
We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly checked.
We do not store the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as required to provide the services you have requested. An exception to this is the data that we have to keep longer because the law requires us to do so.
Websites of third parties
This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our websites by links. We cannot guarantee that these websites handle your personal data reliably or securely. Always read the privacy statement of this website before using the relevant website for more information about how they handle your data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes are published on gameofgifts.org. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
View and change your data
If you have an account as a Talent Coach, you can log in to view and change your details. For help, you can contact us via E-mail website [at] gameofgifts.org.